Chainguides are designed for 1x11, 1x12 and are designed to suit the needs of XCO and XCM riders.
Chainguide keeps the chain on the rotor reliably, regardless of the terrain and conditions on the track:
- prevents damage to the whole drive system (chain damage, derailleur)
- prevents damage to the frame and color
- prevent a subsequent fall
- made of "aviation" aluminum of the highest quality
- CNC milled
- surface-treated by anodizing
The color of the guide holder is always black, the guide itself can be in several color variants: black, red, blue, green, gold, purple.
Chainguide for Epic WC
Chainguide for Specialized Epic WC - direct mount into the main rear pivot
Weight 53g - without mounting bolts.
Standard ISCG 05
Direct mount Chainguide ISCG 05
Weight 36g without mounting bolts
For chainring 28-34 thooths
Follow us on Instagram and share photos with our hashtag #cabtechcycling